We are pleased to invite you to take part at the Second international scientific conference „SOCIAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL AND POLITICAL PROBLEMS OF TRANS-BORDER SECURITY“ which will take place in Odessa on February 5th, 2016.
- 1. Problems of international security and trans-border cooperation in humanitarian
- Society of risk and sociology of security.
- Psychological and socio-psychological security of personality under conditions of transformation of social relations.
- Ethno-social and ethno-cultural space of security: problems of theory and practice.
- Social, psychological, and political contexts of the Higher education: from the training of freshmen to the training of trainers
The contact details of the organizing committee:
Executive secretaries concerning organizational matters:
PhD in Polit.Sc., Assoc. Prof. Sergey Glebov ( firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +3806678908220)
PhD in Psy.Sc., Assoc. Prof. Capitolina Dementieva (email@example.com, +380931043330, +380487037748)
PhD in Social Sc., Assoc. Prof. Tamara Mosіychuk (firstname.lastname@example.org, +380972183627).
Executive secretaries concerning organizational on–line participation:
PhD in Social Sc., Assoc. Prof. Poluga Vasily (email@example.com, +380982205522)
PhD in Psy.Sc., Assoc. Prof. Vladimir Pundev (firstname.lastname@example.org, +380973122367).
Full Doctor of Social Sciences, Prof., Head of the Social and Applied Psychology Department, Valentina Podshivalkina – (email@example.com, +380674860680).
DOWNLOAD THE DETAILED INFORMATION AND THE APPLICATION FORM FROM HERE